Filter which entries are shown in a View based on their values. GravityView – Advanced Filter Extension is a Premium Wordpress Plugin developed by GravityView.
Filter which entries are shown in a View based on their values.
Have precise controls over what entries are displayed in a View.Controls what entries are displayed in a View based on the value of form entries, like Conditional Logic in Gravity Forms.
- Show only the entries created by the logged-in user
- Display entries that match a search value
- Show entries by user role
- Show entries in a specific date range
- Filter entries based on the URL values passed to the current page