Easily create paid add-ons for your WooCommerce checkout and display them in the Orders admin, the My Orders section, and even order emails! WooCommerce – Checkout Add-Ons is a Premium Wordpress Plugin developed by Automattic.
Easily create paid add-ons for your WooCommerce checkout and display them in the Orders admin, the My Orders section, and even order emails!Highlight relevant products, offers like free shipping and other up-sells during checkout.
Easily Offer Free or Paid Add-ons and Services at CheckoutThe core WooCommerce checkout process covers all of the basic fields shops needs to place an order, but what if your shop needs to offer services or additional products only at checkout? That's where WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons comes into play. This extension allows you to add several additional options to your checkout page and determine which are free or paid. You can also sort and filter orders based on your shiny new options. WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons can give you a way to charge for add-ons services such as rush fulfillment or gift wrapping, or can help you offer add-ons at checkout without inventory, such as stickers or insurance. Checkout Add-ons allows you to easily add several field types to your checkout page, including text fields, text areas, select (dropdowns), multi-selects, radio buttons, a checkbox, multi-checkbox, and file uploads. Checkout Add-ons is great at adding any kind of field for free, but they can also be used to add paid services or fees, and can even do so on a per-option basis. Adding checkout fields is easy from the new Checkout Add-ons Menu. Simply add your field name, optionally replace it with a descriptive label for the checkout page, determine field type, and whether the options should add a cost or be taxable. You can also determine whether or not to display this information on the Orders page and make it sortable or filterable.
What Can Checkout Add-ons Do?
- Add option fields for add-on services and products (without inventory management)
- Optionally add costs for fields or selected options
- Use amount or percentage-based fees NEW
- Apply costs on a per-option basis
- Dynamically update the order details and total on the checkout page as options are selected or changed
- Saves selected options & uploads even if customers browse away from checkout!
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions - A checkout add-on will add a one time charge to the initial purchase
- Allow admins and customers to view order add-ons
- Supports One Page Checkout
- Optionally view new fields from the Orders page
- Optionally sort or filter orders based on new fields